Monday, October 13, 2014

My Dreams, and my meditation goal

   Recently, my dreams have been improving.  More positive, which makes it easier to get through the day.  One of the energetic healers I'm working has said that some of the pieces of my consciousness that had travelled out and are reintegrating back into my body and mind.  I feel that my dreams are the best gauge of how I am doing.  When the dreams are poor, I generally have to do much more work to get through the day...
   I completed 3 little houses in the last two days, which is a fast pace.  I won't quite finish the one I started today, but that will still be 4 in 4 days, which is the best I have done in a long time.   I have also set a recent meditation goal of sitting in one period for a least one hour each day, for 80 days - which wasn't too difficult before this illness but is now very hard.  Thankfully, it is doable right now, and I couldn't have said that last year around this time.  It is written in a Buddhist sutra that meditating specifically for a period of 60, 80, or 120 days, and then doing a brief ceremony of repentance or gratitude on the 21st day can bring healing benefits.   It is my hope that this meditation goal will benefit others, and bring more harmony and health to my family.
    I attended a fire puja today at Vairotsana Tibetan Center.  It was led by a female Rinpoche from the East who was extremely kind.  I was able to help a little bit in the preparations and in the feast afterward.  The healing energy there was very warm and bright.


No comments:

Post a Comment