Friday, October 10, 2014

1st post: I'm not sure

      Let me start by saying I am not sure if it will work.  I am currently living with reactive schizophrenia, which started about one year ago, and it has taken away by ability to lead a normal life.  It is the intent of this blog to document my journey, my goal of improvement and eventual recovery from this mental illness.  The basis of this blog is the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door at http://guanyincitta.com/en, which has been used successfully to heal schizophrenia and other mental and physical conditions.  This healing work involves reciting a combination of mantras and filling in dots representing the mantras recited.  The paper (called a little house) is then burned and sent to one's "energy requesters", who are beings or foreign spirits that occupy one's body and etheric field, which cause a host of illnesses.  When there are auditory hallucinations, it is possible that this is due to foreign spirits which occupy the body.  Sending little houses is a form of paying back debt to these foreign spirits, so they can leave our bodies, be able to proceed to favorable places or rebirths, and allowing us to live more full lives. 
     In my case, this issue was diagnosed by a qigong master before it turned into schizophrenia.  After class, this master took me aside and told me that there were foreign spirits occupying my body (someone who had been trained in the special ability to see the energy field) and they were causing physical problems.  Soon, these turned into sleep disturbances, including sleep paralysis, where I would have terrifying nightmares and then wake up fully conscious and not be able to move my body for a few minutes.  I was told that this was an issue of "spiritual possession" by a qualified master, so this is not a case of me making this up.  I was even told that sometimes issues like this can turn into schizophrenia, so I was prepared ahead of time.  That being said, the secretary at Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door has said that with 800 little houses recited, there is a good chance for improvement.  This will take several years, as after 3 months I have only done about 20. 
      I will continue to post updates and improvements about my progress; I hope that this will inspire others who are suffering from schizophrenia or other disorders of mind, body, or spirit to seek out the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door.  People of all faiths have had good results; and I have seen improvement so far as well.  The biggest improvement has been that I have the mental energy to do more, including reciting mantras.  Several months ago, I could not even recite one little house for myself because my mind was so scattered and weak.  I had terrible thoughts and auditory hallucinations.  Now these are still present, but greatly reduced and more "in the background".  My life is still extremely difficult and the amount of courage I've had to display to get through each day is more than I ever imagined putting out.  The most difficult thing right now is the terrifying dreams.  I will write back soon about the dreams...and more..
   

No comments:

Post a Comment