Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Keeping Pace
I had some mixed dreams last night. But I woke up and things went pretty well. There were improvements in all areas of my life. By the way, I have been keeping pace with my little house goal; I have been reciting about one a day. I was able to work a little bit on the children's story I've been writing about a grove of pine trees on a small mountain as they sing and weather the seasons and emotions of life; and how one tree overcomes tragedy with the help from a man who finds solace and strength in his adventures on the mountain. When I was writing, I started getting excited - and then some of my symptoms spiked, so I realized I had to calm down and rest. All the improvements I've experienced are not worth putting out all my energy on this story - even if it does excite me to work on it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment