Saturday, December 20, 2014
Setbacks
Recently, the weather has been poor. That has been part of the reason I have had setbacks, with my health, my mental well being, and my ability to recite for little houses. Thankfully, I was able to finish reciting one LH today. And I have another one to start. My dreams last night showed me that I have several energy requesters that are in need of LH's, so I hope that I can keep up the pace. The optimistic signs are very encouraging, including overall improvement in mental well being and ability to do more in my life. The little houses really work, but in my situation it is very difficult because I need to recite so many and I am very ill physically and mentally. It seems impossible sometimes, but I remember how well the little houses have worked for me and others and I think of my family and friends and what it will mean when I recover...ah, a wonderful thought. Thank you, Cameron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment