Saturday, December 27, 2014

Continuing on the Path

I have completed about 75 little houses out of 800.  I have learned that it is truly about the journey rather than the result.  I have experienced big improvements, and I am incredibly hopeful.  What can I say?  I must keep going, keep finding the road, keep seeing the freedom within my situation.  The little houses are being completed well, my practice is going okay.  My health is still poor, and it is still my hope that by reciting more little houses I will also find more stable health and well being.  I guess my goals have to be realistic.  For this year, I hope for incremental improvement.  I hope I can say at the end of next year that I am healthier in body, mind, and spirit than I was a year ago.  I have had a pleasant Christmas holiday and I'm excited to travel down to San Diego for New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment