Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Keeping Moving. Sharing?
I have been able to recite 2 little houses each of the last two days, which is a big accomplishment! I am making good progress and it looks like I will be able to share the Kwan Yin Compassion practice (Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door) on Thursday; I really hope that people are receptive and interested in trying the practice. I have experienced about a 20% improvement over the last 5 months and I know others have experienced similar or greater results in recovering from mental and physical health conditions. I am hoping that, as I recover, I will be able to share this practice with more people. It seems like people in general are not very willing to believe in something like this. At first, I was only interested because of the wonderful experiences I'd had in Buddhism. But people of all faiths have experienced good results from this work. Some people have experienced miraculous recovery from dementia, coma, and severe forms of cancer. I only hope that I am blessed enough to be able to spread this practice to those who are receptive - then I will feel that I have done my job in helping others to find their own healing; the kind of healing that I have found.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment